Wednesday, March 19, 2014

God is Good

I am going to use my blog as a way to record my memories and a way to release my feelings, because there are things that you never want to forget.  Especially when you see God moving in your life; it's amazing!

This is going to be a little out of order, but I wanted to record it before I forgot about it.  We had our 3rd miscarriage on February 6, 2014 at exactly 15 1/2 weeks pregnant.  I will write about that story and our other 2 miscarriage stories at another time when I have my thoughts more gathered.  However, this I wanted to make sure I recorded today.  This was on the morning before my D & E surgery and this is how I saw God watching over me, protecting me, saying He's with me, and never letting me go:

On the day of my surgery, I woke up extra early b/c my mind was racing so I grabbed the kids devotional that we read together at night.  It's called "Jesus Calling" and when you read it, you read it as though Jesus is actually talking to you.  I'm going to share with you what the devotion of the day was on that specific day.  All I can say is, God is so good!

"Why am I so sad?  Why am I so upset?  I should put my hope in God.  I should keep praising him, my Savior and my God."  Psalm 42:11

"Sometimes things just don't go the way you expect them to, or even the way you think they should.  But I have a plan.  I also have the Power to take all those unexpected things-even the not-so-good ones-and use them for good in your life.  Your job is to pay attention to Me.  Let Me guide you through the many choices you face each day.  That may sound easy, but it's not.  The devil wants your attention too.  He knows that things that will distract you from Me.  The devil tries to trip you up.  But it is My path that you are on, and I will help you follow it one step, one decision, at a time."

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."

HOW AMAZING IS THAT????  Had to share this and how good God is through all circumstances!

No comments:

Post a Comment