Sunday, March 16, 2014

Go Shockers!

I can't even begin to say how excited and proud my hubby and I are of being a Shocker Alumni!!  Once again this year, their basketball team is doing amazing!!  UNDEFEATED!!!  It would be so cool if they made it all the way to the end and won this year.  Go Shockers!

Last year, the Shockers made it to the Final Four and lo and behold, the games were being held in Atlanta, GA.  We took it as a sign from the good Lord that since we were in Georgia and since we are alumni, we should go to the game.  So we did!!  I have to say that it was one of the best vacations I have ever had.  We had so much fun at the game; it was definitely a night to remember!  We shouted, cheered, jumped out of our chairs, ate overpriced hotdogs, and paid way too much for our tickets but Aaron and I made some amazing memories at that game.  So in honor of the Shockers, I had to post some of last years pictures:

(Of course I had to buy a Final Four shirt while we there!)

(The hubby and I supporting the Shockers!)
(The Georgia Dome.....so huge!!!)

(Such a fun night!)

So here's to another exciting round of March Madness!  GO SHOCKERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment