Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What are you thankful for Wednesday?

Since I am just starting a blog, I thought that I would use Wednesday's to blog about what I'm thankful for.  Where do I even begin?  There are so many things to be thankful for that I am ashamed to say that I take for granted.  So today, on my first Wednesday to be thankful, I am going to be thankful for the things that are going on in this picture.  I am thankful for my husband and for him loving to play the guitar to the kid's.  I'm thankful for John and how loud and passionate he is about everything.  I am thankful for Stuart and what a wonderful big brother he is to John and Anne.  I am thankful for Anne that she is healthy and a part of our lives.  Mostly, I am thankful that God blessed me with these blessings.  Thank you God for loving and blessing undeserving me!

No comments:

Post a Comment