Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting Ready For Christmas!

Such sweet brothers.....most of the time. :)

This was right before John fell off the fence. Ha!

"Can we have our fruit snacks yet Momma?" --Stuart


Stuart keeps smelling Anne's flower on her head; what a goof!

This one's a keeper! :)

It is such a beautiful day here today that I thought we would take advantage of it and take some pictures to send out in Christmas cards.  All in all, it turned out well.............besides me hitting Anne in the head with the camera, John falling off the fence, and Stuart knocking Anne over.  Good grief! :)  I think I got a couple good pictures that I can use this year.  At least no one is picking their nose!!  Ha!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Stu keeps smelling Anne's flower. Love that boy. The picking the nose comment amused me- I think that may still be on my fridge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I had to laugh at the picking the nose comment. We took pics this weekend and the kids were trying to get Landon to smile so they yelled boogers!!! He then stuck his finger up his nose just in time for the click of the camera. Ahh you gotta love it! Enjoying your blog!

    ReplyDelete