Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Growing Up!

 When your child laughs, all is right in the world.  My little Johnny has the most adorable laugh and I love when I can catch it on camera.  Makes my heart smile!



Look at me!  My two bottom teeth just popped right out today; hooray!  Ain't I cute?



Brothers and sisters.....what a special relationship!  It was gorgeous weather here so we had to go to the park and play.  I caught this picture of Anne and John and couldn't resist sharing it with you!



Have you ever caught your children playing quietly together?  Enjoying each others company?  It is the most marvelous sight a mother can behold!! :)  John and Anne absolutely love this little kitchen and always wind up playing with it together.  Love it!



And last but  not least, my little Stuey Luey!  This little boy is FEARLESS!  This is how my precious little 4 year old plays at the park.  So much energy and imagination; love this boy!

Have you enjoyed your children today?  If not, bust out the crayons, markers, water paints or go to the park; sit down and relax with your kiddos.  You will be amazed at what they have to say and I promise you will make some memories that are worth keeping!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment