Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving in Georgia!

This year for Thanksgiving, my parents flew to Georgia to spend the holiday with us.  We had a great time and the kids enjoyed their grandparents very much!  We decorated the Christmas tree, opened Christmas presents, made cookies, saw the sites, went to a movie, and visited the ocean.  We made some great memories that I know I will cherish forever!  It is always an amazing thing to me to watch my children interact with my parents.  How awesome it is that they get to spend time together, getting to know each other, and having fun!  God has truly blessed us!  Here are some pictures of what Thanksgiving looked like for us this year!

Stuart and Aaron playing with Stuart's new bow and arrows.

Jumping in his new trampoline.

Mom and Dad relaxing in our backyard.

The Thanksgiving feast!

John eating his meal at his new table.

"Oh my goodness!"

One of my favorite pictures!  Anne loves when her Daddy plays guitar.

Lounging around the house.

My all time favorite pie: RAISIN. :)

The kiddo's in front of our Christmas tree.  My precious blessings!

John and Mom decorating the tree together.

John swinging between their arms in downtown Georgia.

The family in front of River Street in Georgia.

This was taken right before John dropped his whole cone on Mom's lap.

Love this picture of John and Mom!

Hanging out in Forsyth Park.
Sweet Anne rubbing her face against Papa's beard.


"Count your blessings, name them one by one,"
"Count your blessings, see what God hath done!"
"Count your blessings, name them one by one,"
"Count your many blessings, see what God hath done."

2 comments:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you all had a wonderful (busy!) time. So glad you got to have company for your first Thanksgiving away from Kansas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sooo busy, but it was nice having company for our first Thanksgiving away. Hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete