Sunday, December 18, 2011

One thing I love about Georgia!

One of the things I LOVE about Georgia is the weather.  One week until Christmas and we are in the mid 70's.  I hung Christmas lights this year in shorts and flip flops, have the house windows open for a nice breeze, and last but not least, went to the ocean!  I love this weather!  We went to Tybee Island and had a fantastic time playing in the sand, watching the kids play, and letting Stuart ride his bike on the beach.  We are definitely not in Kansas anymore Toto. :)

Stuart riding his bike on the beach.  Look at the cargo ship in the background; so cool to see!

Daddy and precious Anne.  If Anne would stop eating the sand, we would let her crawl around in it. :)

I love this picture and how the sun is setting behind us in the background.  A great day!

My sweet John!  He prefers playing with the seashells rather than in the cold water.  Smart guy!

"Mommy, I found a seashell!"

Stuart running from the waves.  Fearless little boy!

Genesis 1:10
God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures and description of the weather are ALMOST enough to convince me to pack up my family and join you guys. Wow I would love that weather... if only it could be in Wichita with my family. :)

    ReplyDelete